Got the refactoring done and it reduced the program size a bit and it's now easier to create new graphics without having to add them to a big tile sheet, The problem was that when adding a stone wall as wall1, then you either had to create a stone wall for wall2 or leave it blank to get the map image index to work right. index 1 on the map was image 1 for wall1, wall2, floor, wall top. If I only wanted a specific wall as wall1... You see the problem, or not. Anyway it's working fine now.
Second thing I fixed was the light blending on the walls. It was not smooth. It was an eyesore now that I finally got the blending on the floor to look right. And here is what it looks like now.
Pretty good if I must say so, and I must.
Now back to adding items, inventory and lootable things.